6.10.2008

humble, but you're greedy

they are trying to make me grow up. be independent. pay bills. their bills. which are really my bills. i couldn't handle a credit card of my own -- since i obviously can't handle theirs. on my trip to boston my mom offered me her brand new credit card. i took it, "for emergencies".. ya know... fashion ones. now i would understand if we were poor. but we're not. my parents have enough money to get along just fine and then some. and i can't help it if i like to help myself to that and then some part. but apparently vise sends bills in the mail with every purchase made and so, store by store, a list of transactions i acquired in boston.... and back home.... has totaled up to around 400 or so. give or take. i feel like a failure. i feel broke and unable to handle finances. and although i know my parents are only trying to make me understand that i can't just rely on them for everything.... i still want to know why i can't rely on them for everything? i'm still living with them! i should reap the benefits of that. but alas... i don't. all i get in shelter, a car, and some food here and there. and i do realize i'm being ridiculous by saying this but... it just frustrates me so much to be in debt (even though they aren't keeping track..) i just wanted to stop owing money so i can save up my own. and that's why i'm in debt in the first place!! it goes like this. i don't have enough money for something. i borrow their money with every intention of paying them back. but as i'm paying them back, it means i don't have money for something else, and then i borrow more money... and la de da it goes on and on... until i'm accumulated lots of debt that i can't get out of. at least its just my parents and not an actual credit card agency. because that would not be good. at all. and its still not good right now.. so... ugh.............. #$%%$&^%^&%tjdfsklfjW#$%^ERGjsdfocighjw ;5l %$T:VGREW %W# $

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/08/2008

    you sorta sound like one of those spoiled little girls on real housewives of orange county or something. atleast you don't have a car and insurance payments... yet. when i was your age, i was paying for my own things and NOT borrowing money from mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete