6.08.2009

and when i see you, i really see you upside down

i've decided that maybe the reason no one likes to read my blog is because, one--they don't know about it, two--even if they knew about it, they wouldn't be interested, three--all the kissing scared them off. so here's my solution.. tadah!

besides that, i leave for camp in five days! very exciting, but i'm oh so apprehensive. i'm going to miss being lazy and having nothing to do all day. but on the plus side i'll be with my man and be getting paid for doing stuff that i believe will be extremely easy to do. i hope camp gives me awesome stories to tell, especially on this blog that no one reads. 

cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I read I read! lol

    I wish I could have visited you before you left for camp :(
    BUT life throws curve balls at us. Well I miss and Love you mo!

    ReplyDelete