5.01.2008

cross your heart and hold fast hope

officially i have one more day with him. which will be more like an evening with him since he has a busy morning and has to go to work in the afternoon. i'm looking for plane tickets, that i can't even afford right now. where does all my money go? presents. food. movies. and now that he's about to leave, it's going to be sucked up by gas. oy.

i still have yet to hear from true north and from the marketing position. yes or no. it's simple. just let me know already. i especially need an answer from true north seeing as that would be a summer internship. i'm not holding my breath though. i've learned to brace yourself for the worst. pessimistic, i know. but if there's one thing you'll learn about me, its as much as i am a hopeless romantic to the core, i'm very much a realist. a walking contradiction, if you please.

so as of the moment my summer looks... undecided. no definite plans, as of yet. and it's killing me to think of just sitting around waiting for something to happen with my boyfriend a thousand miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment