5.08.2008

all that we said won't be lost into the dawn

i got paid early because the farrows are going on a mini-vay-cay to dollywood today and tomorrow... which means, my paycheck was small. but i'm okay with that, ya wanna know why? because my coach purse has 2 bids on ebay! considering i didn't pay a cent for it... anything i get for it will be a welcome amount and right now $72 is looking like some good coin. i'm saving up for my boston trip (in less than two weeks!) my whole mindset during summers has always been save, save, save! but the last summer i only worked at the farrows and didn't get a second job and about went crazy with nothing to do. well that's not entirely true. i enjoyed laying out at the pool, being lazy, eating el meson chips and queso, drinking dr. pepper, having girls nights at the apt, playing poker, watching movies, going on roadtrips with steph.... okay, so not having a second job wouldn't be the end of the world or anything -- but i just think about how much money i could be making (and spending on gas... hmm) with a second job. plus, it'll pass the time AND get me discounts off of my favorite brand of clothing. yes, american eagle. my dilemma is which store to work at? hamilton dismissed me without a second thought last time, and cleveland is further away but will probably be more likely to hire me and steph works there. i should just buck up and apply. who's it gonna hurt? certainly not me. maybe my wallet... because driving out there could possibly empty my pockets rather than fill them... or maybe i'll break even.. which including the discounts would be better than nothing i suppose. oh and just a little update, interviewing for anything related to graphic design was a waste of my time. i'm not "experienced enough" and therefore places won't hire me to get the experience i need. go figure. the marketing position was filled but not by me.. so.. good riddance! to that. i'll spend my days writing about my life, and maybe that'll take me somewhere. i really do wonder if writing is what i should be doing. you may be reading this and thinking, seriously? she thinks this is good?? well, not this particularly. but i've written some funny stuff about my love life. in my infamous book. that i'm still writing. about all the guys in my life who are jerks. it's long and has no point other than to show how pathetic i was before realizing that i was worth more than how those boys made me feel. so maybe that's the direction of my book. i don't know.. i'm still writing it. one day the world will read it and love it... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment